WORDS AT BREAK OF DAY.

Nice little words.
Simple as turds,
occupy my day
inbetween the big words I pray.

Scrabble is it you see
and the spelling be bee bea?
was the thing you left me
for and another wet faraway shore.

Clearly it offended me some
since it's what I do with none
but myself to beat; it's harder. I'm smarter.

One has to start somewhere I guess
to water the mind and grow less
slowly,  before moving out of mess
into the Light and Love of the Divine.

One can't go back, it is written in books,
bigger than all the others with smart hooks albeit covered in colourful and happy looks.
Onwards and upwards we must go, as eagles.

Lessons learned.
Hearts burned.
Heads turned.
Onwards and upwards is our way.

Happy Day, my lovelies.

Love and Light.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences

JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE

Depression ~ 0004. My Woman's Month~ In search of Kate Spade.