Laughing


Writing has been difficult of late, 
but my juices turned into ample spit 
enough to swallow a pill.


Laughing.

The pink and white pills keep me sane. 
While my words play games in my brain.
But, at least, an absence of vicious pain.

I travelled on-and-on with wonder,
Through white flashings and thunder,
With one thing and then some other.

Sometimes a sharp kick from a blunder,
Throws my coffee cup and stuff asunder
This has been a busy round of summer.

I've floundered beneath my many pillows
Trying to ignore life's peccadilloes.
It's a rough bout with invisible foes. 

I've painted pictures in my head
and pondered books I have read, and read.
All this while lying quite still in my bed.

Laughing,


Love and Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences

JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE

Depression ~ 0004. My Woman's Month~ In search of Kate Spade.