DARK NIGHTS IN AFRICA

For some reason the world is quieter when everyone's lights are out.

I can actually hear crickets tonight.

Cars flash past on the main rood a block away, but not too many.

The dogs are all quiet as well.

My home has a soft look to it with just candles for light.

The news of the week has been...

Something I have been keeping track of is how many times Facebook gets bad mouthed by news anchors, (I can only speak of CNN since that's all I see), perhaps inadvertently, but if you tag it, you can't help but feel there is a move afoot to get rid of Facebook. 

Someone wrote somewhere urging us to remove facebook from our devices. 
Why?
It is our voices/choices.
It is one place we can speak, not always gracefully, I will admit, but then we are not always graceful anyway. 

It does hold us accountable.  Woe to those who go bananas with their unthought out sentences in a flush of emotion.

"Off with your head!" Someone will almost say and mean it.

I have just watched a rather dusturbing mini-series called, Homecoming, with Julia Roberts.  It has a sinister underbelly, but when watching the extra bits, the movie makers speak about memory ... 

I get that it is part of the movie, but really, did they not understand their own story?  I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I got something entirley different from the movie.
It is more Bourne Idemtity than Bourne Identity.

But, then, I am fond of a theory that may or may not be a con-spy-or -racey.

I am enjoying Prime Video as an alternative to Netflix.

Love and Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences

JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE

Depression ~ 0004. My Woman's Month~ In search of Kate Spade.