MIDNIGHT WITH SHOCK AND AWE

One gets one life.
One gets one shot at this life.
One imagines time is a slow thing.
One dreams of many things.

I have been lucky.
I have done all the things on my theoretical bucket list, which was a surprise;  all I did was dream about doing these things.

I never saved a dime towards all my travels.
I just managed to find it possible from time to time.

The Universe does truly conspire to grant you the desires of one's heart. The conscious ones and those we don't even imagine we desire.

Onism. A lovely word from The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows.

"I passed through it once (planet earth), but I've never really been there." 

As the Gregorian calender flips over and on with 2019 looming ahead, there is little comfort to go around and less cheer and joy in the world.

If I had known, like really consciously known, not that surface stuff that fools you some, that I could have had the desires of my heart fulfilled, and if I had any brains, I would have been a beauty queen contestant.

World Peace is the most fabulous desire of the heart. But we made fun of that. We had no idea how fragile that is. Peace, that is. 

Can we desire it, collectively, again, in a big way. Every day, every minute. Please.

I have just taken out a movie.
Shock and Awe.

I don't like 9/11 movies. They make me angry.

I am only half watching. I am writing this while the natural born killer actor **(my memory is so touch and go these days) is playing a guitar and talking about Bin Laden, the mythical mad man and, and, and ...

So don't worry about how you look in those jeans.
Don't do that forbidden thing.
Don't think you are of no consequence.
Don't fade into obscurity.
Hold the line.
Take the help.
Stand in the gap.
Be awed at your own possibilties.

Be shocked at how little time you have left to make a difference on planet earth, (the place you have so far just passed through, but don't really know, consciously know), because you are meant to be a giant and rise on the wings of eagles. 

Focus.  Be someone that inspires awe.

I know. It is hard.

"Try harder," to quote my adversary. 
Useful critters those.  Critics.

Edit:

**Woody Harrelson.  I had to look it up.

Love and Light my Lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences

JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE