JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE

I can't resist the bookshop.  It has taken the library's place. 

Three copies of Jordan Peterson's book lie on the shelf with a slight discount.  I bought them all.  Why not?  Someone is going to need to read it before long.

I am poised to go off into a spiritual retreat where I shall cleanse my soul, uplift my soul and come out rising on the wings of eagles,

I think HaShem missed Job, so He created me.   That's okay. I'm down with Job.  I have the patience of Job and his bloody opponent, dogging my heels, but no matter.  I cling to the Creator.

For future reference, my eyes are bad and I sometimes plonk in a comma when I mean a period, and sometimes, for safe measure, I give you both.  My dyslexia prevents me from picking it up when I write in the lamplight, which is not great, but my autism doesn't like bright lights.  It is what it is.

Giving everything over to HaShem is, or can be, difficult.  I have good moments and bad moments, I confess, but I am more successful of late.  Praise the Holy Lord.  A calm has come over me, with the weariness of life revealing itself now, but I am feeling the better for it. 

I read "God's Smuggler" years ago. The thing that sticks with me is the supernalness of God.  The writer depended on HaShem for everything, down to toothpaste, and he wrote how the toothpaste arrived.  I am there.  I am now walking into the wild, so to speak, depending on the King of the Universe to see to me and mine and my stuff. 

It is quite ethereal.  Who knew I would feel ethereal after all, and I wish I could meet the lad again and tell him my stories and how he has stuck in my mind all these years with this word.  I can't remember his name, but his presence and being is still there.

I went for tea, to my cafe, as I do.  I went out for a cigarette and came back in.  At the door, at the first table, a young couple sat with hands clasped, facing each other.  The lad has a wonderful face.  I wanted to capture the emotion I saw there.  So, I asked him if I could take a picture, and if I managed to draw it right if he would sit for me one day so I could catch his essence.  He agreed,  Beautiful soul. No questions. Gave me his number.  His girlfriend laughed.

"I'm an artist too," she said. "I totally get it."

No. Not sharing that. 

I see the Unknown Regions have taken an interest in my blog.  I am happy to see you now.  If you go away, I shall miss you.

Reminds me of Butch Cassidy quote:

"Who are those guys?"

I saw that movie so often I think I know the script.

Let me share my lovely lady, Katherine Hepburn. 



I have to go now, my lovelies.

Love and Light.
Best Blessings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences