EMMA THOMPSON AND THAT FABULOUS MAN...

I have just watched  "The Children Act"  with Emma Thompson.
I wept.
I don't usually weep.   But, Adam Henry is brilliantly Light, and ... Oh, God!  Oh, God!

I think those of us who read are under the illusion that all men want to be good and sane and act to gain to keep values that are good and sane.  Emma Thompson makes me feel that glorious sense of life that Ayn Rand shares so efficiently.




Yes. Like Jordan Peterson, Ayn Rand delivered her Objective views efficiently, even I could understand it all, mit dictionary, of course.  Some words were strangers at the time.

Out there in the Unknown Region, children grow and blossom and some die and some don't and every time a child dies a light goes out in the world, and we act as if we have light to spare. We don't.   We simply don't.   Why is it so hard for rebels and leaders to understand that the blood of children pouring into the earth is our collective doom and destruction - a very grave sin against the Creator? 

CHANGING LANES.  Breathe!

I was at the shops today, walked in weary and desperate for my fix at my favourite cafe where Jackie makes tea like no one on earth,   My feet felt like lead.  My head was telling my mouth to order food as well, but my stomach said, No thank you.  I ordered food. I ate it. I drank my tea, used up all the white sugar and ... then I had to move on.  I did the shopping thing, and then, while paying for something I heard this single violin.  Well, Light of the world, a young lad was in the small mall, playing Christmas songs with clean bright strokes.  I completely forgot to pick up some other stuff I ordered, but I had to sit and listen for a while so my soul could also have something to eat.

"...taste and see that the Lord is good..."

His violin case was full of notes and coins.  My husband would have given him a contribution to his savings, and I, of course, cannot walk past a musician without stopping to say, thank you.  I sometimes dance in the street to their music.  This was not a dancing moment, but a soaking in of the notes, which fell on me like water on a dry plant.   Brave lad. Beautiful soul. Hashem be praised.

TEMPO CHANGE

I got this funny sticker today,

"I am just going to put
 an out of order sticker 
on my forehead 
and call it a day." 

 Yes.  I have done that.  I've come home and drawn the curtains.  My home is small, but altogether holy ground.  I am at peace here even though angry wolves of heartache bark at my heels.  My garden inside is hanging in there. My tree is littered with birds from time to time and the sky is blue.

It may be hard, but we shall love until, until, and we shall not fall down or fail. We shall rise on the wings of eagles, and cruise through the clouds and maintain. We shall. We shall.

Now for The sake of the Lord, PLEASE LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Love and Light my lovelies.
Love and Light

PS That fabulous man  (I love all his roles) I refer to in the title is :   STANLEY TUCCI





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences

JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE