A Simply Lovely Day.

I was driving along a winding road just after the official midday sun when I started singing,

"Jesus loves me this I know, 'cos the Bible tells me so.."

I am blessed to know, also, because I have miracle after miracle and blessing after blessing.

I am back in bed trying not to get too sick to ...  My favourite place is home and I am home and it is just lovely because my glass chimes, although in a very protected spot, are chiming in the December wind.

One of my bucket list items is likely to be completed soon enough.  I shall tell you more about that when it happens.  I am quite excited at the prospect.

Today I told stories about dancing and my love for steel factories and steel and men who work with all that.  Today I held the little girl; she was so happy to see me. Today I bought four new pencils. Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue.  My window is clean again and I can keep tabs on my tree and life in it.  My plants bloom ever on and I received a lovely gift in the post all the way from ...   I signed up for a something a while back and forgot I had.  When It arrived today I was quite surprised.  A fabulous present from the creator of it and from the Creator who grants my desires.

Have you ever considered Noah? 

I watched the movie again.   What a giant and how big that work.  Gratitude, Noah.

Love and Light my Lovelies





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 0006 Post - Depression and Unexpected Consequences

JORDAN PETERSON, 12 RULES FOR LIFE